On the site Jbalkanproperty.eu you can buy apartments in Bulgaria quickly and safely. The catalog contains only verified objects. These are apartments that have all the amenities and are completely ready to move in. We specialize in selling real estate in the most picturesque cities in Bulgaria, such as St. Vlas, Sunny Beach, Elenite, Nessebar, Pomorie, Ravda, etc. Our specialists will be happy to advise you and help you to choose the right property. We work individually with each client, taking into account your needs and wishes.
How to choose apartments in Bulgaria
The choice of the buyer presented apartments of various types. There are proposals for the sale of objects with one bedroom most of all in the market, which we used to think of as two-room. Also very popular are the so-called "studio" apartments, in which the living room and kitchen are one room. Less common are options with two or three bedrooms and multi-level apartments.
This type of property has many advantages. As a rule, it has a high-quality repair, modern furniture and built-in appliances. The apartments are located close to the sea, which makes them more comfortable for living and profitable for rent.
It is necessary to take into account not only the prices for apartments in Bulgaria while choosing, but also the following points:
- Location. Objects of this type can be located in apart-hotels, resort-type residential complexes or apartment buildings. The first two options are more suitable for recreation, as they have a closed area with a swimming pool, reception, etc.
- Area and number of bedrooms. Start from the number of family members or, if you plan to come on vacation with friends, the number of people in the company.
- Floor. The floor on which the apartments are located affects their price. The most expensive are apartments located on levels 2-3, as well as views on the last levels.
- Infrastructure. Think about what you need for a comfortable life, and make sure that all the necessary infrastructure facilities are within walking distance.
- Distance to the sea. This factor also affects the value of real estate. The closer to the sea, the more expensive the apartment will cost.
Just Balkan Property specialists will be happy to select the best offers for you based on the parameters you set.
How to buy an apartment by the sea
What are the stages of buying an apartment in Bulgaria:
- Choosing the right object. You can choose an apartment yourself or contact our qualified specialists. They will take into account your wishes, needs and budget. Next, we will arrange a review of apartments in Bulgaria so that you can make a final decision.
- Preliminary agreement. At the next stage, it is necessary to conclude a preliminary agreement with the seller of real estate and make a deposit.
- Notarial registration of the transaction. The main contract is signed in the notary's office by several parties: the buyer, the seller, the bank representative (in the case of a mortgage) and the translator (if you are not a native speaker of Bulgarian). If you do not have the opportunity to be present at the conclusion of the transaction, a lawyer may act as your official representative. To do this, a power of attorney must be issued in his name.
- Registration of documents. The next step is the registration of documents in the tax office, with which our company will definitely help you. After that, you receive a Bulstat card, which contains information about the owner of the property, his legal status, etc.
Just Balkan Property has extensive experience in the sale of real estate in Bulgaria.Our specialists provide professional assistance and full transaction support to people who dream of becoming the owner of apartments on the Black Sea coast.We work only with proven developers and owners of objects.You can be absolutely sure that the process of paperwork will be quick and safe.You can check our current offers in our catalog.And you will receive professional advice by calling the contact phone numbers.
Хочу узнать больше про актуальные предложения недвижимости