Real estate in Nessebar
Nessebar is a historical town in Bulgaria, located on the Black Sea coast. It attracts tourists with its beautiful beaches, narrow streets and well preserved old part of the town, which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. There is a high demand for real estate in Nessebar, especially for apartments and houses near the beaches and the historical part of the town. Property prices can vary depending on location, condition and type of property. Just Balkan Property can help you find real estate in Nessebar Bulgaria.
Features of Nessebar
Nessebar attracts attention with its extensive heritage, including magnificent churches, narrow streets and stone houses reflecting the spirit of different eras and cultures. If you are dreaming of buying real estate in Nessebar, you have the opportunity to become a part of this unique abode. There is a wide range of properties for sale in the town, including apartments, houses and villas that vary in style, location and comfort. Many properties are located in close proximity to the beaches, with beautiful views of the sea and the historic part of Nessebar.
The city is ideal for:
● for families with children;
● for retirees;
● for young people.
Local housing perfectly combines history, culture and magnificent landscapes of the Black Sea. Before making a decision to buy, it is recommended to thoroughly research the real estate market and consult with Just Balkan Property experts, who will guarantee the safety of the transaction.
Why should you pay attention to real estate in Nessebar?
Many of us dream of having a house or apartment by the sea or in walking distance from the main attractions of the city. Romantic streets of the old town, souvenir stores, taverns with large portions of food, friendly people, well-developed infrastructure ... People who have been here think about buying real estate in Nessebar because of the many advantages:
● a rich history. The city began its existence in the second half of the second century AD. The Thracians were the first people to live here, followed by the Greeks and Romans. Nessebar was a strategic port for many years. The town experienced its best years during the reign of Alexander I, and in 1983 it became a World Heritage Site;
● convenient location. The town has a well-developed transportation interchange that connects it to the whole of Bulgaria. In summer it is possible to travel here not only by land, but also by water transport to reach Sozopol, Varna and St. Vlas;
● a variety of attractions. There are more than 40 churches and monasteries in the old part of the city , there is an ancient Metropolis, museums, amphitheater, city gates and much more;
● clean beaches and picturesque nature. Nessebar offers a wide range of beaches, including shallow and deep beaches with smooth entry, as well as parks and nature reserves with the cleanest air;
● developed infrastructure. There are schools, kindergartens, supermarkets, banks, cafes, restaurants, there is a post office, market and notary offices;
● fishing pier. Nessebar is located on the seashore and is a paradise for fishermen. Here you can rent the appropriate equipment, catch fresh fish;
● affordable prices. Many goods and services here are cheaper than in other Bulgarian resorts.
Due to its proximity to the sea, beaches and various entertainment opportunities, Nessebar has become an attractive place not only for tourists, but also for real estate buyers.
How to choose real estate?
Real estate in Nessebar Bulgaria is a profitable way to invest. We offer assistance in choosing options. Cooperation with Just Balkan Property agents allows you to avoid risks and possible problems after the transaction. We work only with proven and reliable developers, carefully consider the purity of the transaction, provide the owner with a full package of documents and help to register with the relevant government agencies.
In Nessebar you can buy houses, villas, apartments, cottages, apartments, and commercial real estate. While choosing an object, take into account:
● the size of the house or apartment;
● specific layout and storey;
● connection to engineering communications and networks;
● proximity of the coastal recreation area;
● ceiling height;
● availability of furniture;
● location of the place of residence near social and commercial infrastructure.
In Nessebar you can find good accommodation for all tastes. There are inexpensive options, as well as elite real estate. We will choose an option on the secondary market, in new houses, under construction or in a cozy private house, cottage or townhouse, depending on your purchase goals and your budget.
Property prices in Nessebar (Bulgaria)
The cost of housing in this city starts from € 45 000 (it is a modern studio or secondary "two") and varies depending on the year of commissioning of the house and how close the object is to the Black Sea coast. In the new part of Nessebar you can buy a studio apartment for 60 000 euros. Prices for standard apartments with sea view on the first line vary from 1200 to 1500 euros per square meter. Buildings commissioned in the 80s and 90s of the last century are inexpensive, from 1000 to 1200 euros per square meter.
You can get more information about real estate prices in Nessebar Bulgaria by consulting our staff.